- Product Description
- Customer Review
- Warranty & Delivery
- Trusted seller with full OZ service, Competitive International Prices.
- Fast Air Express Delivery, 2-3 business days to most Major Capital Cities.*
- 100% Brand New, Genuine, backed by Money Back Guarantee and eBay protection!
- 1 YEAR Australian Service warranty, up to 5 years extended warranty available*
- Get best of both worlds, Local Service and International Prices!
The D700 features the D-SLR FX-format first introduced with the Nikon D3. Highly praised for its outstanding features, the D3 established a new level of professional performance in terms of overall image quality, extraordinarily low noise, ISO sensitivity range, continuous high-speed shooting, colour gradation, image crispness, durability, weather-resistant operation, system versatility and more.
The new D700 incorporates an extensive array of features that boast a level of performance that is in many ways comparable to the D3. At the same time, it derives a wide range of benefits — including functionality, flexibility and operability — from the more agile D300, Nikon’s flagship DX-format D-SLR.
- Large image sensor, developed by Nikon; 12.1 effective megapixels
- Wide sensitivity range
- High-speed performance
- EXPEED image processing
- Scene Recognition System
- Picture Control System
- Active D-Lighting
- AF system with high-density 51-point AF
- Choose from two Live View modes
- DX cropping mode
- High-definition, 3-inch VGA, TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
- Viewfinder provides 95% frame coverage, 0.72x magnification in FX format
- Image Sensor Cleaning
- Built-in flash with wireless commander function
- Engineered durability
- Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D10 (option)
- Exclusive Wireless Transmitter WT-4/4A (option)
- Fine tuning for AF
- Improved Function button feature
- HDMI output (High-Definition TV) supported
- Info display
- My Menu
- Electronic Virtual Horizon
- ViewNX/Nikon Transfer image-management software included in Software Suite CD-ROM
- Effective pixels: 12.1 million
- Image sensor: CMOS sensor, 36.0 x 23.9 mm; total pixels: 12.87 million; Nikon FX format
- Sensitivity: ISO 200 to 6400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV
- Storage media: CompactFlash (Type I, compliant with UDMA)
- Monitor: 3-in., approx. 920,000-dot (VGA), 170-degree wide-viewing-angle
- Exposure metering: 3D Color Matrix Metering II, Center-Weighted and Spot Metering
- Exposure modes: Programmed Auto (P) with flexible program, Shutter-Priority Auto (S), Aperture-Priority Auto (A), Manual (M)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Active D-Lighting automatically
- Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor
- Dimensions: 147 x 123 x 77 mm
- Weight: 995 g without battery, memory card, body cap or LCD monitor cover
Anh from Glenfield on 10/11/2011 06:54:45
Quite happy with the price, quality and delivery time of the product.
Muhammad Omer from Ngunnawal on 20/6/2011 09:53:02
I must say. v good communication and v fast shipping! bravo! v happy. highly recommended ! A++++
maria from brighton east on 17/6/2011 13:54:22
The camera more than delivers. I also bought a F2.8 85mm lens with it and have been usingit happily for the last few months. Delivery was fast and safe.
Did you see the Most Frequent Asked Questions Section on the product details page?
Have more questions, read on... (we got more space here)
1. Are the cameras, lenses, phones new? Are they different to the ones in the shops?
All items have full Australian warranty where the work will be done by local manufacturer service centres. Simply contact us via TopBuy message system and we will advise you the most appropriate service procedures depending on your location and model.
Extended Care Warranty Packs
TopBuy has the lowest priced extended care warranty packs from $12.99
|For total peace of mind, we offer a 14 Days Money Back Guarantee Policy. Should you need to make a claim, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the item. For full details of our Money Back Guarantee Policy, please click here.|
|We accept payment via BPAY, Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.|
|Credit Card Security|
|We take extreme measures to ensure your credit card purchases are safe with us. All your credit card transactions are done and stored on St George Bank's servers using the highest levels of encryption, we do not see any of your credit card details.|
|On top of this we will also conduct random double verification procedure to double ensure your shopping with us is 100% safe. If your order has been selected by the computer, our staff will contact you to advise you of the simple 3 step procedure. We would like to express our appreciation for your assistance in ensuring safe shopping for all our customers.|
|Depending on nature of the product (ie. oversize cartons, high value, location...etc). Items will be sent via Australia Post eParcel and reputable courier companies.|
|eParcel service can deliver items to your home, work addresses or any P.O. Box . Courier services cannot deliver to P.O. Box addresses.|
|Most orders are processed within 24 hours from receipt of payment.
For delivery ETA detail, please refer to product shipping calculator above.
|For your total peace of mind, all delivery companies we use offer online tracking of your order, the tracking details of your order will be sent in a seperate shipping advice email. On top of delivery tracking TOPBUY includes full transit insurance for each of our orders|
|For more details read our Delivery Policy .|
|For information about our policies pertaining to the purchase of this item and after-sales service, please refer to our Help Centre.|
|Best Price Guarantee|
|Topbuy.com.au guarantees that our prices are the lowest you'll find anywhere in Australia. For more details read our Best Price Guarantee.|